|Reporting to||Reception Manager|
|Contract/hours||Permanent; Full time or Part Time|
Re:Centre is a new concept opening on the Thames Path where visitors can find a sanctuary of rest and reflection – a space to connect to ourselves and others in an authentic and balanced way. In this fast-paced and action-oriented world, it is here we are able to find a connection to ourselves, and to our innate inner creative flow. The space will comprise a main event space, a rentable workshop space, an artists’ programme, our restaurant, a yoga studio, treatment rooms and a rest area.
Purpose of the Job
As Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for Re:Centre visitors, providing superior customer service ensuring each visit exceeds expectations. You need to be excited about meeting and greeting guests and be part of building a strong community.
The role requires you to attend to visitors, dealing with enquiries on the phone, by email and face to face, communication is key. You will communicate information regarding Re:Centre and all that we have to offer in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as an ambassador to the centre, delivering first class customer service at all times
- Provide information and advice as requested on services, events or promotions within Re:Centre
- Greet and assist all visitors
- Deal with any issues raised or escalate if required to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Undertake visitor tours of the centre as required
- Manage the telephones, answering, screening and directing calls; taking and relaying messages
- Ensure a clean and welcoming environment at all times
- Attend all meetings requested and maintain knowledge on all departments’ operations
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative support
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality and professional personal presentation
- A patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
- Responding to visitors requests with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise and work well within a dynamic environment
- An eye for detail and care for the centre’s appearance and cleanliness
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Have flexibility with schedule, having the ability to work weekends, holidays, morning or evening shifts
- Passionate about wellbeing and excited about being a part of the first Re:Centre team
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices
- Experience of administrative and clerical procedures
- Competent user of computers and relevant software applications with good keyboard skills
Date: May 2018
This job description is intended as a guide to your duties.You may be required to undertake additional or new duties from time to time to ensure the most efficient use of available resources and to meet the Company’s business needs.