‘Boxing and Babies’ presents a parent and baby workout and workshop. This is your chance to try something new and not worry about childcare. Learn how to box, meet new parents and get support on pre and post natal exercise and nutrition advice.
- Workout with ‘Boxing and Babies’ boxing mamas – a boxing based session led by 3 champion boxing mums and pre and post natal specialist, Liz Barker.
- Cool down and stretch with a mini parent and baby yoga session.
- Get some support and tips on family nutrition and pre and post baby advice.
- Pre and post natal exercise talk – specialist advice on how to train effectively and efficiently before and after pregnancy and addressing common issues such as lower back pain, hip and pelvic floor challenges.
- ‘The Comeback’ – hear stories from the boxing mamas on life after birth; sharing their truths on motherhood and the things they wished they were told!
All equipment is provided and all fitness levels are welcome. The workout is for parents with babies under 2, however older children are welcome to attend the workshop and discussions with parents.