Celebrate the start of summer with art, music, yoga and meditation.
Join us at Re:Centre this Summer Solstice. We are hosting a program of different workshops, events and activities spread over two days offering something for everyone.
• Yoga Nidra – £18 (please book via our yoga page) / 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm
Through guided meditation, journey into a state of conscious relaxation and awaken the senses with sounds from the crystal bowls and aromas of essential oils.
• Open Art Studio – Free (no booking required) / 10 am – 2 pm
Come and meet our artists in residence in their bright studio space. Have a look at their work and experiment in creative ways with the materials they have found from the river. Hot drinks and nibbles will be provided.
• Outdoor Riverside Yoga – Free (please book via our yoga page) / 10:30am – 11:30 am
Embrace the summer sun and build heat in the body with this outdoor yoga class.
• Open Lounge – Free (no booking required) / 12 pm – 4 pm
We open our bright and airy events space for all to relax, play and meet new people – bring your books, board games, friends and family. We will also have a giant doodle mural, come and get creative.
• Sun Salutation workshop – £25 (please follow the ‘book now’ link) / 3pm – 5 pm
Learn the fundamentals of the two classical sun salutations by focusing on breath, alignment and strength.
• T U R Y A Concert – £12 (please follow the ‘book now’ link) / 7.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Singer, songwriter, producer, composer and now also earthenware potter, T U R Y A recently released her new EP ‘Echo’, the follow up last summer’s debut album ‘Ocean’. Nicki Wells (T U R Y A) takes inspiration from an array of genres from folk, cinematic music to Indian classical music, which she studied as a teenager in India.