Celebrate the start of summer with art, music, yoga and meditation.
Join us at Re:Centre this Summer Solstice. We are hosting a program of different workshops, events and activities spread over two days offering something for everyone.
• 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm: Yoga Nidra – £18 (please book via our yoga page)
Through guided meditation, journey into a state of conscious relaxation and awaken the senses with sounds from the crystal bowls and aromas of essential oils.
• 10 am – 2 pm: Artist Open Studio – Free (no booking required)
Come and meet our artists in residence in their bright studio space. Have a look at their work and experiment in creative ways with the materials they have found from the river. Hot drinks and nibbles will be provided.
• 12 pm – 4 pm: Open Space – Free (no booking required)
We open our bright and airy events space for all to relax, play and meet new people – bring your books, board games, friends and family. All are welcome.
• 3 – 5 pm: Sun Salutation workshop – £25 (please follow the ‘book now’ link)
Learn the fundamentals of the two classical sun salutations by focusing on breath, alignment and strength.
• 7.30 pm – 8.30 pm: TUYRA Concert (booking link coming soon)
Once the key vocalist of Nittin Shawney, Nikki has developed her career as a singer, songwriter, producer and composer. She is now back after a short hiatus that was spent writing, recording and producing her new EP ‘Echo’.
Turiya is a Sanskrit word, meaning a state of pure consciousness, and in subtler terms, the silence one experiences after sound.