This winter we invite you to take a more sustainable approach to gift giving by shopping at our Conscious Christmas Fair. We’ll be bringing together incredible eco-friendly brands, selling products which make the perfect present for your loved ones this Christmas: Organic clothing, beauty products, jewellery, children’s products and much more. You can also enjoy workshops, nutrition talks, and Father Christmas will be there to get us all into the Christmas spirit.
Brands confirmed for the day:
a+ffirmation culture, Chaykra, DeSavery, Emillie O’Connor, Evamoso, Georganics, Huski Home, Kindred + Wild, Little Borne, Little Earth Baby, Meg Murray Jones, Turya Pots, Note and Shine, Omibia, Pure Crystals, Ume Collection, Susan’s Sewing Circle, Under Cover Living, Up Circle Beauty, Tincture, West Dorset Soap Co, Wild at Heart Foundation, Yleana Jewellery.
Plus a fantastic line up of talks, workshops and events:
- 9 am – 10 am / Winter Essential Oils Workshop / Workshop Space / Free / Book here.
Hosted by DoTERRA; Talking about all the amazing benefits that essential oils can bring to you and your family and assisting you in your everyday health and well-being.
- 10:30 am – 11.15 am / Parent and Baby Yoga / Workshop Space / Free / Book here.
Soothe yourself and your baby by using rhythm and breathing techniques and connect with other parents in your community. Discover how yoga can help you stretch and tone your body. Babies from 6 weeks to crawling.
- All day ongoing sessions / Wild at Heart Christmas Centrepiece Workshop / Event Space / Suggested donation of £15-£20 / Book here.
Join us on the day to build your own Wild at Heart Festive Centrepiece in support of Wild at Heart Foundation. Our relaxed workshop will allow you to build your own natural centrepiece with foliage from renowned florist Nikki Tibbles, Wild at Heart.
- 12 pm – 2 pm / Baby Nutrition Panel / Workshop Space /£25 / Book here.
Chaired by Kate Arnell with Lucinda Miller, Isabella Stelle and Aileen-Cox Blundell. Including live cooking demos and downloadable recipes, the panellists will focus on the confusing time between 4 months and a year, discussing vital nutrients, what to avoid, and best weaning journeys.
- 2 pm – 5 pm / Father Christmas / Event Space / £5 / Book here to skip the queue.
Meet and greet with photo opportunity with Father Christmas himself!
- 3 pm – 4.15 pm / Family Yoga – Ages 4 and up / Workshop Space / Free / Book here.
A great way to spend time with your child in a relaxed environment and allow you to discover how yoga can help you stretch and tone your body, release tension and relax. Beyond the class these simple practices can help children deal with challenging situations that may arise away off the mat.
- 4 pm – 4.30 pm / Reflexology – Self Care Series / Event Space / £10 / Book here.
This self-care workshop will equip you with knowledge of how to use natural tools to combat post-baby burn-out; whether you are preparing for birth or post-partum (all babies welcome!).
- 6 pm – 7.30 pm / An Evening of Music and Meditation with Nicki Wells / Workshop Space / £18 / Book here.
Join Nicki Wells for a vocal workshop and performance of ancient Indian music. In this special evening, you will be guided through breathing exercises, body stretches and vocal exercises to open-up and free the voice. *100% of tickets’ sales will be donated to the Charity Mind.
General admission is free and we have more exciting info to come.