in partnership with Little Earth Baby
This winter we invite you to take a more sustainable approach to gift giving by shopping at our Conscious Christmas Fair. We’ll be bringing together incredible eco-friendly brands, selling products which make the perfect present for your loved ones this Christmas. You can also enjoy workshops, nutrition talks, and Father Christmas will be there to get us all into the Christmas spirit.
Brands confirmed for the day:
a+ffirmation culture, Chaykra, Desavery, Evamoso, Niki Wells Pottery, Omibia, Pure Crystals, Up Circle Beauty, Wild At Heart, Yleana Murray, Georganics
Plus a fantastic line up of talks, workshops and events:
- Nutrition panel chaired by eco blogger Kate Arnell, with Natasha Corrett, Lucinda Miller, Isabella Steele and Aileen Cox Blundell. 12pm- 2pm. £20.00 Purchase Tickets.
- Baby First Aid. Free Event hosted by Daisy First Aid. Sign Up.
- Winter Essential Oil talk with DoTerra. Free Event.
- Wild At Heart Christmas Centrepiece Workshop. Build your own Wild at Heart Festive Centrepiece in support of Wild at Heart Foundation. You will learn to build your own centre wreath with foliage from renowned florist Nikki Tibbles, Wild at Heart. Reserve your spot or drop in on the day. 10am- 12pm & 2-4pm. Free Event with a suggested donation, £15-£20. Book Your Place.
- And Father Christmas: children can spend some time and get a picture with Father Christmas for a small fee.
General admission is free and we have lots more exciting info to come.
If you have your own eco-friendly product that you would like to sell at our fair, please get in touch. You can purchase a table or two and sell your products to those attending the day. Click here to download our stallholder info pack.